Instructions for Oral Presentation
The followings are the guidelines to assist you in preparing your oral presentation.
|Type||Contributed Talk||Invited Lecture|
|Presentation||15 min.||35 min.|
|Q&A||5 min.||5 min.|
|Total||20 min.||40 min.|
· Microsoft Office PowerPoint (PPT) 2013 or PDF under 35 MB size (4:3 aspect ratio)
· Use standard fonts such as Times New Roman
· Images should be in JPG, GIF or BMP format
· Video files should be in WMV[KJ1], MPEG or AVI format
· Session room will be equipped with a:
- Laptop computer running Windows 10/64 bits (not Mac or Linux) (Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-3230M CPU @ 2.60GHz RAM: 8.00 GB)
- Video Beam Projector
- Smart pointer
Please bring your presentation files on a USB memory stick to the session room at least 30 minutes before your scheduled presentation.
Instructions for Poster Presentation
- The poster sessions will be held on May 8th (Mon) and May 9th (Tue).
- Presenting authors should be present by the poster during the assigned sessions
- Please consider that Hotel Sonesta is far from City Center, so it will be hard to get a place for pinting your poster at last minute, please consider printing in advance.
|Schedule||1st Poster Session||2nd Poster Session|
|Date||May 8th (Mon)||May 9th (Tue)|
- Presentation number (Code No.) will be the same Submission ID for each poster.
- Poster should be mounted during the designated time and date.
If not, it will be removed by staffs without notice and the organizing committee will not take responsibilities for any damages or losses.
- To attach your poster to the panel, only adhesive tape could be used.
- Characters should be legible by viewers one meter away.
- The poster title, author(s)'s name(s) and institution(s) should appear at the top.
- The image is just an example!